Population Aging Times
At present, all countries around the world face a common serious problem: population aging. The average life expectancy is expected to be 30 years longer than that of 1950 and reaches to 76 years at the first half of the 21st century. The rapid growth of the population means that there will be more and more old people in the future time. From this aspect, we can see that there will be a bright future for mobility scooter development. If you want to open the overseas market such as mobility scooters or power wheelchairs for old people, let see which country you should have to pay attention to.
Status of Population Aging in Foreign Countries
1. United States: At present, the United States 65 years of age and older accounted for about 12.5% of the population, 2050 will reach 20.7%, of which 85 years of age and above the population will reach more than 1800 million, nearly six times in 1995. As you can see USA is really a big market of mobility scooters and power wheelchairs waiting for you to open it up.
2. Japan: Japan's population status can be summarized as "super-old." Japan is a longevity country. Experts predict that the elderly population aged 65 or above will rise to 33.7% in 2050. At present, Japan as the world's highest life of the country, but also the population aging of the fastest developed countries, but the development of mobility scooter and power wheelchairs is not very big, there still have more potential.
3. Australia: Australia has entered the old age society as early as 1940. The Australian Bureau of Statistics reported that the percentage of the total population aged 85 and over increased by 2 times, from 0.9% in June 1990 to 1.8% in 2010.
4. South Korea: According to the Korea National Bureau of Statistics, South Korea has 48 million people in 2006, By 2050, South Korea will become the world's most "old" countries.
5. Finland: Finland's population is aging faster than the rest of the European Union, with 5.3 per cent of the population of over 5.3 per cent of the country's population of 5.3 million, the average life expectancy for women is 81 years and men 74 years. At the same time, Finland in the settlement of population aging on the issue than other Western countries first step.
After reading this passage, hoping you have more confidence for our mobility scooter and power wheelchairs career. Pls keep attention on us，more business news will coming soon.